Old 06-04-2004, 08:54 PM
Cheryl

Default Would these be okay for compost?

I have a large amount of ground up apricot wood which has been used in
my horse corral for 4 years but has decomposed to the point that it is
not longer appropriate for that purpose. Would this be good to use as
mulch?
I also have finely ground cedar and am wondering if this would be
appropriate in the garden as well.
Cheryl
Old 06-04-2004, 08:54 PM
David J Bockman

Yes, both are fine. The cedar (I'm presuming you really mean Juniperus
virginiana, from which most fragrant 'cedar' products are made) will act as
an insect deterrent unless it has already decomposed.

Dave

om...