Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-04-2004, 04:06 PM
Leslie

Default Hardening Off questions

This is the first year I've started seeds indoor and mostly they're doing
well. I would like to start hardening them off soon since the weather is so
nice and looks like it will stay that way. Even though I'm in zone 5, it's
been getting down to only about 40 at night and in the day it's been
averaging a high of 68-75. This week is expected to get to 80. In another
thread someone said definitely don't start hardening off in zone 5 yet, but
with these temperatures is there any reason not to? Maybe I'm just too
excited to get these little guys outside! :-)

TIA,
Leslie, zone 5 in the deserts of Eastern WA

[IMG] code is On

Hardening Off Plants Benign Vanilla Ponds 1 23-10-2004 04:56 PM
Hardening Off Plants Benign Vanilla Ponds 0 23-10-2004 02:40 PM
Hardening off Neale United Kingdom 1 23-05-2003 10:32 AM
Hardening off in windy weather? Jon Shemitz Edible Gardening 0 15-05-2003 09:44 PM
Hardening off JimM United Kingdom 6 02-05-2003 08:20 AM