Old 12-04-2004, 06:04 PM
pixi

Default Pictures online

Can someone tell me where or how to put a picture of some bulbs, seeds, or
whatever they are so they can be identified by those of you who are smarter
than me???

They are round or oval, dark brown with lighter spots.

I got them Florida from a vine that was covering a neighbors doorway.
Apparently it had grown there over the summer.

Old 12-04-2004, 09:02 PM
Cereus-validus

alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"pixi" wrote in message
Can someone tell me where or how to put a picture of some bulbs, seeds, or
whatever they are so they can be identified by those of you who are

smarter
than me???

They are round or oval, dark brown with lighter spots.

I got them Florida from a vine that was covering a neighbors doorway.
Apparently it had grown there over the summer.

[IMG] code is On

attempts to post pictures on alt.binaries.pictures.gardens madgardener Gardening 6 02-09-2005 04:43 PM
more attempted sending of pictures on alt.binaries.pictures.gardens madgardener Gardening 4 02-09-2005 07:08 AM
Fry pictures online Andy Ponds 8 02-07-2005 03:15 AM
New tank pictures online Cichlidiot Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 11-04-2003 01:32 AM
New tank pictures online Cichlidiot Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 27-03-2003 03:21 AM