Old 12-04-2004, 09:32 PM
shalimar

Default Lawn Care

I have been using a self propelled mower of well known make, but it
does'nt pick up damp grass very well, it continually clogs, and I have
to push a hand into a messy oriface to clear it.

Does any reader have experience of a petrol mower which has a roller
(I like stripes on the lawn!) which can reliably cut and pick up damp
grass without clogging?

Thanks to all in anticipation of some bright ideas.

This is my first posting, so I hope I shall be able to unravel the
mysteries of the site to fiand an answer - which doesn't seem very
simple to me at present!

Frank

[IMG] code is On

Garden Gnomes care about the environment? Obviously not! Take legal action against fishing groups, under the duty of care rule. Brian[_9_] United Kingdom 0 07-02-2007 08:01 PM
lawn care prices. sp500 Lawns 2 29-03-2003 02:32 PM
Great Lawn Care Web Sites? gilgantic Lawns 1 24-02-2003 08:59 AM
Year Around Lawn Care Tips? gilgantic Lawns 1 19-02-2003 10:10 PM
North Carolina Red Dirt Lawn Care gilgantic Lawns 1 03-02-2003 06:22 PM