Old 16-04-2004, 05:02 AM
Romy Beeck

Default Greenhouse

I'm looking for a greenhouse that i can put together.Anyone out there know
where i can get a good deal. THANK YOU

Old 16-04-2004, 12:57 PM
Registered User

Location: West-Midlands UK

Quote:
Originally posted by Romy Beeck
I'm looking for a greenhouse that i can put together.Anyone out there know
where i can get a good deal. THANK YOU
do you have a bi-weekly paper there called "Bargain Pages" if you do, have a look in there, there`s usualy some great stuff up for grabs and excellent prices, the Thusday edition is usualy the best one with the most content. some are even free if you collect it yourself!

all the best
__________________
Say it with Flower, Give her a Triffid
Old 17-04-2004, 02:02 PM
Dwight Sipler

Romy Beeck wrote:

I'm looking for a greenhouse that i can put together.Anyone out there know
where i can get a good deal. THANK YOU

Lots of them out there. How big? What's your budget? What are you going
to use it for? Attached to house or free standing? Winter use? Local
building codes come into play?
Old 17-04-2004, 02:09 PM
Bobby Baxter

We are getting ready to construct a new 14' x 22' Turner Greenhouse
(Biltmore model) from http://turnergreenhouse.com. I spent quite a bit of
time shopping around and even had several different company representatives
come out to our house to discuss their products. I believe Turner
Greenhouse was able to give us the most for our budget.

We will also install 2 Southern Burner propane heaters that run without any
electicity and we will have an evaporatiave cooling system.

If you call Turner Greenhouse, they are great at providing information for
you what, and not what you don't want. So many of the companies really push
their high end products to make a buck. Turner was really friendly. We
even ordered the Instruction Manual for our model so that we knew what was
involved before ordering the package.

The one we selected is going atop an elevated brick foundation but this is
not necessary. We just want the extra height and more formal appearance in
the landscape.

Bobby Baxter
Happy Moose Gardens
http://happymoosegardens.com

Old 17-04-2004, 02:24 PM
David Hill

"....... I'm looking for a greenhouse that I can put together. ......"

That depends if you can use a spanner and a screwdriver

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Old 17-04-2004, 02:26 PM
Olushola

http://members.fullnet.net/glpatter/greenhouse.html

http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/...202226875.html

http://hometown.aol.com/suhm/myhomepage/index.html

greenhouse frogs Dave Lockwood Orchids 4 01-04-2003 05:20 PM
Greenhouse for herbs? JoAnna Gardening 3 09-02-2003 03:36 PM
Cleaning greenhouse Dave Orchids 8 09-02-2003 08:01 AM
Central Illinois Retail Greenhouse, Garden Center, and Nursery Business - For Sale by Owner Eades Greenhouse and Nursery Gardening 0 03-02-2003 09:15 PM
Ant-hostile greenhouse Vespaman Orchids 0 28-01-2003 04:26 PM