Old 16-04-2004, 05:02 AM
Cereus-validus

Default Help? - looking for Bryophyllum

Bryophyllum daigremontianum (a.k.a. Kalanchoe daigremontiana)

If you believe in God, this plant is one of his practical jokes!

Are you sure you want to get another one? The plant is a serious pest with
plantlets coming up everywhere. Don't be a sucker and get one on eBay
because you can easily get it for free. People who have it would probably
gladly give one or more plants to you just to get rid of them.

"Mexican hat" is an awful misnomer for the plant because it actually
originates from Madagascar.

"MOM PEAGRAM" wrote in message
I'm looking for a houseplant I had years ago and haven't been able to find
since.

I'm in Canada and when I was given the plant it was called a Mexican hat
plant. It grew little plants all around the leaves and the would drop off
and start new plants. Some one once told me it was also called Mother of
millions.

Any idea what the correct name of the plant is and where I might find one?

--
Helen

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift:
Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God
is the object of our faith; the only faith that
saves is faith in Him

www.peagramfamily.com
http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/..._WATCHERS.html

http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html

225/187.4/145

[IMG] code is On

Buy Bryophyllum/Kalanchoe? batesy United Kingdom 3 15-02-2006 08:23 PM
Bryophyllum Question Weeble Gardening 0 10-07-2004 04:02 AM
For exchange-Bryophyllum Crenatodaigremontianum Tony Lee Gardening 0 11-05-2004 06:02 AM
Kalanchoe tubiflora = Bryophyllum delagoense Cereoid+10+ Gardening 1 05-04-2003 02:08 PM
Need help..looking for primula veris rosemarie face Gardening 2 04-02-2003 09:36 PM