Old 20-04-2004, 09:05 PM
Godisus

Default How to search previous threads

Please,
What is the name of the search engine that will bring me to all the old
threads of this group.
I do want to spare you oldtimers from constantly having to answer the same
questions.

Old 20-04-2004, 10:02 PM
Snooze

try http://groups.google.com/groups?group=rec.gardens

Old 20-04-2004, 11:03 PM
eclectic

Old 20-04-2004, 11:05 PM
Garland Grower

. ..

Old 21-04-2004, 01:04 AM
Brian

I feel you are being too cautious. Despite some comments, you might
have read, none would have answered if they were really disinterested. For
many of us this seems to be the only way to achieve an attentive audience
and from some you can surely smell the arthritic lotions!!. We can also pass
on our real and extensive experience and act as devil's advocate to liven
things up when it quietens..
Many can use the search mechanisms exceptionally well. Myself? I still
need the handbook to wind the thing up!! Just wish it had a pull start and a
wooden handle.
Just count the number of contributions to some of the most trivial
questions.
Best Wishes Brian. Kernow rtd.

Old 21-04-2004, 01:05 AM
madgardener

Thas' ok sonny, we don't mind you young whipper snappers asking us the same
old questions, keeps the brain cells active..........g
madgardener feeling like an old-timer........lol