Old 06-05-2004, 03:04 PM
Jack

Default Manual push aerators and dethatcher q.

Does anyone here use a manual spike aerator and/or dethatcher?? If so,
which brands are you happy with, and where did you get yours?
Thank you.

Old 08-05-2004, 03:04 AM
.

I bought my first hand aerator a week ago, dont know what brand,
already threw the label away, from Ace Hardware for $20. It works
fine, but can be some real work. My lawn has already shown good
results in combination with the moisture we've gotten recently. If you
like the work get one thats why I got one, for a little added exercise
and time killer.

Matt