Old 15-05-2004, 10:08 PM
Paul Paulsen

Default Sticky grass

Hi
I am bothered by my grass clipping sticking to the wheels of my lawn
tractor.
Anyone have an idea on how to prevent / lessen the grass from doing this?
Soaked in Illinois
Paul

Old 16-05-2004, 02:02 AM
Blues Ma

Paul Paulsen wrote:

Hi
I am bothered by my grass clipping sticking to the wheels of my lawn
tractor.
Anyone have an idea on how to prevent / lessen the grass from doing this?
Soaked in Illinois
Paul

Make sure the grass is good and dry before you cut.
Don't let it get so tall that a cat can walk thru it without being seen.
No booties for John Deeres yet.

High and dry in Illinois
Dorothy
*
*

Old 16-05-2004, 04:03 AM
Phisherman

On Sat, 15 May 2004 20:50:00 GMT, "Paul Paulsen"
wrote:

Hi
I am bothered by my grass clipping sticking to the wheels of my lawn
tractor.
Anyone have an idea on how to prevent / lessen the grass from doing this?
Soaked in Illinois
Paul

You could try vegetable cooking spray. More importantly, do not mow a
wet lawn. I use my blower to clean off my mower.