Old 17-05-2004, 01:03 AM
Walter

Default Yard Machine trimmer mower

I have tried to research this issue and have come up empty. The MTD
website (The manufacturer of Yard Machine) is lacking in info.

Here's the question:

We are looking at purchasing the Yard Machine Model 203L129 (5
horsepower) from Home Depot Online.

The limited information and the name of the product suggest that this
unit can cut grass as well as trim. After I mow our yard with a
tractor, there are still some areas of the lawn on steep inclines that
need to be cut. Will this unit do the job?

It seems a good choice to make instead of buying both a standard power
mower and a weed wacker.

Any help or pointing to a site that actually goes into detail about
the product would be appreciated.

Regards,

Walter

[IMG] code is On

Hedge trimmer attachment for a John Deere "Quik-tatch" string trimmer? [email protected] Gardening 0 10-03-2014 10:07 PM
DR. Trimmer/Mower WeeWilly Gardening 0 06-03-2006 04:12 PM
Walmart MTD Yard Machine 17HP Briggs&Stratton Earl Lewis Lawns 1 08-07-2003 01:44 PM
Yard Machine lawn mower question Ken_B Gardening 5 23-05-2003 06:08 AM
Troy-Bilt Trimmer/Mower David Whitaker Lawns 0 26-04-2003 10:56 PM