Poll: Do you keep cactus?
Poll Options
Do you keep cactus?

Old 26-05-2004, 07:42 PM
Registered User

Location: NL, Canada
Smile Unknown Cactus

Well, I bought this little tiny cactus about 5 years ago ... well hopefully it's a cactus. I think it was called madagascar something or other.

But i just can't remember what the name is.

Now it's about 2 feet tall , has 4 or 5 spiny branches with round, thick, leaves. It has bright pink flowers in groups of 3 on about 2 inch sticky stems. What the hell is it. Id like to know what type of fertilizer it enjoys and how long they last
Old 27-05-2004, 01:02 AM
Cereus-validus

Default Unknown Cactus

Your description is too vague to identify the plant but it most definitely
is not a member of the Cactaceae. How about posting a picture of it?

What is the point of the poll? Don't like the badly worded choices given.

"Julia2297" wrote in message
s.com...
A poll associated with this post has been created, to vote and see the
results, please visit

http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/showth...threadid=62251
Question: Do you keep cactus?

- No I hate the darn things
- Not if I can help it.
- Yes, occasionally
- Yes, I love them I own many

--
Julia2297
Julia

Old 02-06-2004, 01:07 AM
Michelle

sounds like it might be some sort of succulent but probably not a cati
try rec gardening cati they are really good at id's
On Wed, 26 May 2004 23:10:22 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
wrote:

Your description is too vague to identify the plant but it most definitely
is not a member of the Cactaceae. How about posting a picture of it?

What is the point of the poll? Don't like the badly worded choices given.

ws.com...

Old 02-06-2004, 03:05 AM
Cereus-validus

That is if there was such a thing as rec gardening cati and if Julia2297 was
an actual person and a not a thinly disguised spammer.

What in the freak is a cati supposed to be anyway? Plural for cat? It ain't
no cactus.

wrote:

Your description is too vague to identify the plant but it most

definitely
is not a member of the Cactaceae. How about posting a picture of it?

What is the point of the poll? Don't like the badly worded choices given.

ws.com...