Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-05-2004, 11:03 AM
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Default Before removing old trees

Before older trees are removed, new trees should be planted if space is
available. The older tree should be pruned to keep it safe. If the tree is
growing in a low risk area, and if it is being used by wildlife, it should
not be removed. Always consider wildlife when making decisions on removal.
Always try to convince a customer that it is best to plant some new trees
before the old tree is removed.

--
My name is John A. Keslick, Jr. and I am from the Philadelphia area. I am a
TREE BIOLOGIST and a WRITER. I would like to become involved in

---------------------------------------LINKS---------------------
TECHNO TREE BIOLOGY DICTIONARY online at
http://www.treedictionary.com

Articles written by DR. ALEX L. SHIGO, one of the foremost authorities
worldwide on tree systems today online at
http://www.chesco.com/~treeman/SHIGO
Announcing the release of a 2-CD set by DR. SHIGO
http://www.chesco.com/~treeman/CDS1.html

Sincerely,

John A. Keslick, Jr.
Tree Biologist
http://www.chesco.com/~treeman
Beware of so-called TREE EXPERTS who do not understand TREE BIOLOGY!

About me - Some of my educational activities I have enjoyed are here
http://www.chesco.com/~treeman/educat.html

[IMG] code is On

what will you receive the shallow old trees before Ignatius does [email protected] United Kingdom 0 24-07-2005 11:46 AM
[IBC] For old, Old, OLD members ;-) Bill Neff Bonsai 3 18-05-2005 04:28 AM
[IBC] For old, Old, OLD members ;-) Jim Lewis Bonsai 1 17-05-2005 09:14 PM
Old Trees and old news P van Rijckevorsel Plant Science 0 17-12-2003 04:04 PM
Removing old plant from lawn Bobby United Kingdom 4 19-04-2003 12:08 PM