Old 17-06-2004, 08:06 AM
Cereus-validus

Default What's it all about, Lazy Koveleski?

Oh my, Lazy Koveleski, you certainly are one of those self-righteous dudes
that always has to get the last word!

Why don't you and your wife do something better with your lives like the
hokey pokey? Only then will you truly know what its all about!

This should get you started. If you do it right, you might need to use K-Y
gel!!!

Hokey Pokey

You put your right foot in,
You put your right foot out;
You put your right foot in,
And you shake it all about.
You do the Hokey-Pokey,
And you turn yourself around.
That's what it's all about!

You put your left foot in,
You put your left foot out;
You put your left foot in,
And you shake it all about.
You do the Hokey-Pokey,
And you turn yourself around.
That's what it's all about!

You put your right hand in,
You put your right hand out;
You put your right hand in,
And you shake it all about.
You do the Hokey-Pokey,
And you turn yourself around.
That's what it's all about!

You put your left hand in,
You put your left hand out;
You put your left hand in,
And you shake it all about.
You do the Hokey-Pokey,
And you turn yourself around.
That's what it's all about!

You put your right side in,
You put your right side out;
You put your right side in,
And you shake it all about.
You do the Hokey-Pokey,
And you turn yourself around.
That's what it's all about!

You put your left side in,
You put your left side out;
You put your left side in,
And you shake it all about.
You do the Hokey-Pokey,
And you turn yourself around.
That's what it's all about!

You put your nose in,
You put your nose out;
You put your nose in,
And you shake it all about.
You do the Hokey-Pokey,
And you turn yourself around.
That's what it's all about!

You put your backside in,
You put your backside out;
You put your backside in,
And you shake it all about.
You do the Hokey-Pokey,
And you turn yourself around.
That's what it's all about!

You put your head in,
You put your head out;
You put your head in,
And you shake it all about.
You do the Hokey-Pokey,
And you turn yourself around.
That's what it's all about!

You put your whole self in,
You put your whole self out;
You put your whole self in,
And you shake it all about.
You do the Hokey-Pokey,
And you turn yourself around.
That's what it's all about

"J Kolenovsky" wrote in message
My wife and I will pray for you and your wife and family.

Cereus-validus wrote:

Who are we? You and your multiple personalities?

"J Kolenovsky" wrote in message
We will continue to lift you in prayer.
--
Celestial Habitats by J. Kolenovsky
τΏτ - http://www.celestialhabitats.com - business. Quoted by the Houston

Old 17-06-2004, 07:03 PM
J Kolenovsky

Cereus-validus wrote:

I fully believe your generational curses will be lifted, that you will
be the victor and not the victim, that you will be the head and not the
tail, that your best days are just ahead of you with full empowerment
through the power of the Holy Spirit and that no weapon formed you
against shall prosper. =

=

-- =

Celestial Habitats by J. Kolenovsky
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.celestialhabitats.com - business. Quoted by the Ho=
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.hal-pc.org/~garden/personal.html - personal
Old 17-06-2004, 11:06 PM
Cereus-validus

You know something, Lazy Koveleski, you pork butt?

You arrogant religious zealots are nothing more than pimple on the butt of
the world. If you have nothing at all relevant to say in the newsgroup, why
don't you just turn off your puter and go back to counting rosary beads? You
inane babbling is pointless drek. You are really beyond boring and of no
value to anyone here. Like I said there is a very special place in hell for
brain damaged simpletons like you who believe there is such a place. The
sooner you go there the better!

Old 18-06-2004, 05:10 AM
J Kolenovsky

Cereus-validus wrote:

I am visualizing that your best days are just ahead of you.

-- =

Celestial Habitats by J. Kolenovsky
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.celestialhabitats.com - business. Quoted by the Ho=
uston
Chronicle Lazy Gardener as 1 of 7 best gardening websites in Houston.
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.hal-pc.org/~garden/personal.html - personal

[IMG] code is On

all pathetic lazy orange looks candles inside Gary's urban disk Austrian Queer United Kingdom 0 01-09-2005 03:47 PM
Lazy Man Needs Help With Annuals AuralFeast Gardening 1 15-05-2004 08:04 AM
2 lazy spikes! Claude Orchids 3 03-12-2003 11:12 AM
Organic is King. The public shun fat, lazy farming practice in their droves. LordSnooty United Kingdom 3 07-11-2003 01:12 PM
Help a Lazy Ponder Out? BenignVanilla Ponds 6 04-02-2003 03:02 PM