Old 20-07-2004, 05:02 AM
Ralph

Default Flowtron mosquito killer

We've got 2 of these propane/CO2 based machines which work pretty well when
they work, but both have died after 18 months to 2 years. Has anyone else
seen this sort of failure rate? A friend at work has had the same sort of
experience.

Old 20-07-2004, 09:02 AM
peter_may_day

Wow! thats a faster "enginered redundancy" rate than computers. I mean, at
least the computer still works after 18 months. I could make a lot of bad
jokes about debuging your Flowtron. lol! You realy got ripped off!

--
peter_may_day

Directory of unlisted phone numbers

Old 21-07-2004, 06:02 AM
John Moorhead

Sorry, but having TWO devices engineered to release CO2 to trap bugs IMHO,
is disgraceful! Like we don't have enough CO2 and global warming? What's
wrong with slapping the suckers, or wearing bugbegone, etc....

Burn baby, burn! You're NUTS for having these wasteful indulgent appliances.
This is MY OWN opinion...

John Moorhead

Old 21-07-2004, 07:02 AM
Robert

"John Moorhead" wrote in message
om...
Sorry, but having TWO devices engineered to release CO2 to trap bugs IMHO,
is disgraceful! Like we don't have enough CO2 and global warming?
What's
wrong with slapping the suckers, or wearing bugbegone, etc....

Burn baby, burn! You're NUTS for having these wasteful indulgent
appliances.
This is MY OWN opinion...

And a fine opinion it is indeed, did your wife approve it?

Old 24-07-2004, 12:02 AM

In article ,
John Moorhead wrote:

Sorry, but having TWO devices engineered to release CO2 to trap
bugs IMHO, is disgraceful! Like we don't have enough CO2 and
global warming?

Do you really think these traps emit enough to matter? If so,
perhaps you should consider not breathing since you are also
a CO2 emitter.

--
http://www.spinics.net/photo/

Old 24-07-2004, 02:02 AM
Stella Liebeck

John Moorhead wrote:
Sorry, but having TWO devices engineered to release CO2 to trap bugs IMHO,
is disgraceful! Like we don't have enough CO2 and global warming? What's
wrong with slapping the suckers, or wearing bugbegone, etc....

Burn baby, burn! You're NUTS for having these wasteful indulgent appliances.
This is MY OWN opinion...

John Moorhead

So are you advocating that we cut down all the trees on the planet, too?
And all green plants?

What a cretin.