Old 21-07-2004, 08:02 AM
Andrew de Halas

Default Hydroponics trouble

Hello,
I just recently (2 days ago) transplanted a small prayer plant into my
drip hydroponic garden.
It is in practically the same location that it was in + or - a few
inches. It used to fold up at night, almost every night, but since I
transplanted it from soil into the hydroponics, it does not do this
anymore. It seems to be dehydrated, or something, as it's leaves are
pointed down, not up. They do not seem to be wilted, and they are
firm, but they just dont fold up... This tells me the plant is unhappy
about something... Any ideas?

Also, I am using brass fittings for the drip lines. Is this bad? Will
the zinc leech out from the brass?
Thanks!
-Andrew

[IMG] code is On

Hydroponics trouble Andrew de Halas Gardening 0 21-07-2004 08:02 AM
Trouble ID'ing lawn trouble GaryM Gardening 0 24-05-2004 10:05 PM
Hydroponics for orchids? Kevin Orchids 2 20-03-2003 03:32 PM
FYI - hydroponics growers Jim Carter Edible Gardening 1 23-02-2003 09:15 PM
hydroponics Bill Shoemaker Edible Gardening 0 30-01-2003 11:30 PM