Old 05-08-2004, 04:30 PM
mei

Default Online Florist in Malaysia

If you would care to take a look at:-
http://www.leeflower.com/index.htm one of Online Florist in Malaysia ~
Flowers and Gifts Shop that serving and fulfilling all our customers'
floral needs, regardless of the occasion. Now, with the setting up of
our online flower shop [ Leeflower.com ], sending your love to your
loved ones is easier than ever, as Lee Flower is now just a few clicks
away!
Old 05-08-2004, 04:52 PM
Vox Humana

"mei" wrote in message
om...
If you would care to take a look at:-
http://www.leeflower.com/index.htm one of Online Florist in Malaysia ~
Flowers and Gifts Shop that serving and fulfilling all our customers'
floral needs, regardless of the occasion. Now, with the setting up of
our online flower shop [ Leeflower.com ], sending your love to your
loved ones is easier than ever, as Lee Flower is now just a few clicks
away!

Isn't Malaysia an incubator for terrorism?

Old 05-08-2004, 09:37 PM
David Hill

Vox Humana said "........Isn't Malaysia an incubator for terrorism?
........"

Why don't you grow up.........The CIA have trained and sponsored as many
terrorists world wide as any other organisation Country.

Just give the man credit for having an interesting web site

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Old 05-08-2004, 09:39 PM
Vox Humana

"David Hill" wrote in message
Vox Humana said "........Isn't Malaysia an incubator for terrorism?
......."

Why don't you grow up.........The CIA have trained and sponsored as many
terrorists world wide as any other organisation Country.

Just give the man credit for having an interesting web site

I didn't say it was state sponsored nor did I suggest that your statement
isn't true. They aren't mutually exclusive possibilities.

Old 05-08-2004, 10:40 PM
David Ross

mei wrote:

If you would care to take a look at:-
http://www.leeflower.com/index.htm one of Online Florist in Malaysia ~
Flowers and Gifts Shop that serving and fulfilling all our customers'
floral needs, regardless of the occasion. Now, with the setting up of
our online flower shop [ Leeflower.com ], sending your love to your
loved ones is easier than ever, as Lee Flower is now just a few clicks
away!

Be very careful!

Cut flowers shipped retail to the U.S. or the E.U. might have to be
held in quarantine until they are well beyond useful. Live plants
-- especially with soil around the roots -- might not be allowed at
all.

Wholesale shippers go through special licensing and inspection
procedures. Even then, shipments sometimes have to be fumigated.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean

Old 05-08-2004, 11:13 PM
paghat

In article , David Ross
wrote:

mei wrote:

If you would care to take a look at:-
http://www.leeflower.com/index.htm one of Online Florist in Malaysia ~
Flowers and Gifts Shop that serving and fulfilling all our customers'
floral needs, regardless of the occasion. Now, with the setting up of
our online flower shop [ Leeflower.com ], sending your love to your
loved ones is easier than ever, as Lee Flower is now just a few clicks
away!

Be very careful!

Cut flowers shipped retail to the U.S. or the E.U. might have to be
held in quarantine until they are well beyond useful. Live plants
-- especially with soil around the roots -- might not be allowed at
all.

Wholesale shippers go through special licensing and inspection
procedures. Even then, shipments sometimes have to be fumigated.

Delivery would be jobbed to the locality, not shipped to Boise from Kuala
Lampur.

The real problem is that the #1 spot in the world for electronically
stolen credit card information is Southeast Asia. There are scams all over
the web attempting to get people to type this information into
"apparently" legitimate businesses located in countries where they cannot
be policed. Add that to the fact that honest effective & efficient
companies NEVER post spam on UseNet, & you have one big double-ass serious
warning.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"