Old 18-08-2004, 09:48 PM
Ed Stuart

Default Garden schedule web site

Hi,

I'm looking for a gardening website that will tell me what I should be
doing that month in my garden. Is there such a beast?

Thanks,
Ed Stuart
Old 19-08-2004, 05:07 AM
Lee

or you can call you County exension agent and have them send you the
monthy news letter, or,as in my case, my county has a web site so i
get the information on line and copy it off to my data base for each
month so each month i have it handy in the data base.
leo

Old 20-08-2004, 12:15 AM
David Ross

Ed Stuart wrote:

Hi,

I'm looking for a gardening website that will tell me what I should be
doing that month in my garden. Is there such a beast?

If you live in the western U.S., try Sunset magazine. Their Web
site is http://www.sunset.com/sunset/. I don't know if they do
it online, but I know their hardcopy magazine always has monthly
lists of tasks distinguished by regions.

--

David E. Ross
http://www.rossde.com/

complies with Web standards. See http://www.mozilla.org/.
Old 20-08-2004, 10:49 AM
Frogleg

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 16:15:01 -0700, David Ross
wrote:

Ed Stuart wrote:

I'm looking for a gardening website that will tell me what I should be
doing that month in my garden. Is there such a beast?

If you live in the western U.S., try Sunset magazine. Their Web
site is http://www.sunset.com/sunset/. I don't know if they do
it online, but I know their hardcopy magazine always has monthly
lists of tasks distinguished by regions.

Southern Living has the same sort of feature in their magazine each
month.

I have the first Victory Garden book, which is organized by month.
Since VG is in Boston and I'm in Virginia, I just adjust the timelines
a month forward in spring and a month back in fall.