Old 27-03-2006, 07:39 PM
Registered User

Default How To Create a Garden Schedule

Greetings! My name is ShaD QuDsi and I am college student who is also very interested in gardening. I am currently doing a marketing project for school and have decided to do some research on the world of home gardening. I am specifically curious about how gardeners create a garden plan and what tools they use to maintain their garden schedules. Please take a minute to complete this 10 question survey about home garden management and the methods you use for maintaining a garden schedule. Just click the following link and you will be directed to the survey. It is very short and your participation is incredibly helpful. Thanks a lot. Garden On!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=547001913439
Old 01-04-2006, 03:41 AM posted to austin.gardening
Jonny

I've know some mid-east fellows. None predominated capital letters in the
middle of their names. Can you clarify or is the weblink a trap of some
sort?
--
Jonny

http://tinyurl.com/mvwno