Old 25-08-2004, 11:23 PM
Gardñ@Gardñ.info

Default [ot, j/k] editors

What does this imply about Georgians?

This is funny:
"For example, the blueberry industry was almost nonexistent in the 1970s,
but since the discovery of sandy, acidic soils in south Georgia, it has
become a multimillion-dollar endeavor."
Old 26-08-2004, 12:00 AM
madgardener

that blueberries go well with crackers? gbseg (I can say that because I
have relatives that insist they ARE Georgia crackers)
madgardener

--
Humankind has not woven the web of life.
We are but one thread within it.

Old 26-08-2004, 03:01 AM
Gardñ@Gardñ.info

"madgardener" in :

that blueberries go well with crackers? gbseg

'gbseg'
i had to lookup that acronym.. the orignal (spelt out) expressoin is
odd.. :-)

(I can say that
because I have relatives that insist they ARE Georgia crackers)
madgardener

"For example, the blueberry industry was almost nonexistent in the
1970s,

but since the discovery of sandy, acidic soils in south Georgia, it
has become a multimillion-dollar endeavor."

i hadn't realized that the sandy soil type of south georgia (not all of
S GA, of course) had only *recenlty been discoverd* :-)

Old 26-08-2004, 06:44 AM
Salty Thumb

"Gardñ@Gard?info" Gardñ@_fake_mail_Gard?info wrote in news:Xns9550C0FF1EF80Gard.info@
65.245.115.2:

"For example, the blueberry industry was almost nonexistent in the
1970s, but since the discovery of sandy, acidic soils in south
Georgia, it has become a multimillion-dollar endeavor."

i hadn't realized that the sandy soil type of south georgia (not all of
S GA, of course) had only *recenlty been discoverd* :-)

Turned up enough red clay that I reckon they done passed on looking after a spell.

btw, I had to look it up, too (many moons ago). GB-sheepish-G
Old 26-08-2004, 02:06 PM
madgardener

"Salty Thumb" wrote in message
newsNeXc.1128$Cc.373@trnddc07...
"Gardñ@Gard?info" Gardñ@_fake_mail_Gard?info wrote in

65.245.115.2:

"For example, the blueberry industry was almost nonexistent in the
1970s, but since the discovery of sandy, acidic soils in south
Georgia, it has become a multimillion-dollar endeavor."

i hadn't realized that the sandy soil type of south georgia (not all of
S GA, of course) had only *recently been discoverd* :-)

Turned up enough red clay that I reckon they done passed on looking after

a spell.

btw, I had to look it up, too (many moons ago). GB-sheepish-G

I reckon that them fancy scientists are playing us for fools.....gbseg
maddie who still has encounters with people who speak in Southernism's pert
near every day..............