Old 13-09-2004, 05:01 AM
Peter Jason

Default Tahitian Lime tree not producing limes.

I was given this T.Lime tree "Citrus latifolia" about two years ago and it
produced three limes one year later. But since then all it produces is
flowers. Can anyone tell me if it is meant to fruit every year or every
second year. Regards Peter.

Old 13-09-2004, 11:12 AM
Registered User

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Jason
I was given this T.Lime tree "Citrus latifolia" about two years ago and it
produced three limes one year later. But since then all it produces is
flowers. Can anyone tell me if it is meant to fruit every year or every
second year. Regards Peter.
Peter we have two hundred tahitain limes and love water plenty water and they flower all the time if you give them water and ours are loaded with fruit.
Amithist2000
Old 13-09-2004, 11:46 AM
John A. Keslick, Jr.

FREE Tree Care Information. Top Quality Stuff.
http://www.chesco.com/~treeman/SHIGO/

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Tree Biologist
http://www.chesco.com/~treeman/sound/

Old 14-09-2004, 01:46 AM
Peter Jason

Thanks, I'll try this.

"amithist2000" wrote in
message .. .

--
amithist2000

[IMG] code is On

Tahitian lime problem SG1 Australia 9 17-01-2005 11:53 AM
Tahitian Lime The Lady Gardener Australia 2 09-06-2004 04:20 PM
Tahitian limes ripening times Adrian B Australia 1 26-03-2004 09:06 AM
Tahitian limes ripening times Adrian B Australia 0 25-03-2004 10:52 PM
Tahitian lime question Elguapo Australia 1 05-04-2003 06:35 AM