Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-09-2004, 11:17 PM
OhSojourner

Default Relocating a Woodchuck?

Add Marmota monax to the growing list of urban wildlife. Anyone know anything
about the most humane way to deal with woodchucks? I've seen threads elsewhere
about relocating squirrels and other critters, so maybe someone here might
know.

Now, ordinarily I wouldn't care all that much if there was a woodchuck living
nearby, but one has decided to take up residence in my garage! (It's an old
garage with a gravel floor). I know where I can rent a live trap... is there
anything I need to know about relocating? (I know plenty of vacant/rural areas
I could relocate it to). Are they territorial, and are they able to dig their
own burrows quickly?

[IMG] code is On

Woodchuck defenses General Schvantzkoph Edible Gardening 7 15-05-2006 05:14 PM
Woodchuck hob Gardening 1 12-05-2006 11:56 AM
A woodchuck under the trailer Stormin Mormon Lawns 24 18-04-2006 05:06 AM
With Woody The Woodchuck, You Ain't Gonna Win BroJack Gardening 9 21-05-2004 05:04 PM
THE WOODCHUCK PARTY LINE Joe Zorzin alt.forestry 0 17-01-2003 09:52 AM