Old 25-09-2004, 04:37 AM
W. Watson

Default Orbit 62001 Timer's Valve Won't Close

This is essentially my first time out with this timer, and the valve won't close. I
used it last fall once or twice, and it seemed OK, perhaps. I used it briefly and at
a time I wasn't able to pay close attention. I set it up today and pressed the Manual
button, entered the duration, and the little droplet appeared in the window with an
ON inside it. I had it attached to a faucet with a hose on the other side of the
device. Water just poured right out the hose whether Manual was on or not. Is there
some secret to triggering the valve? I put in new batteries.

I did accidentally open the compartment on the valve section thinking a battery was
in there. Nope. So I screwed it back in place. Seemed straightforward enough.
Obz Site: 39° 15' 7" N, 121° 2' 32" W
(Formerly Homo habilis, erectus, heidelbergensis and now sapiens)

"The meek are ready." -- Anon

Web Page: home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews

[IMG] code is On

Orbit products? bobj Gardening 0 11-07-2008 03:55 PM
aluminium sequin in orbit to halt Global Warming and hurricanes; plants stop absorbing CO2 [email protected] Plant Science 15 12-11-2005 05:58 PM
honda harmony valve adjustment and tuneup? Procedure/valve clearance? Chris Miller Lawns 0 29-07-2005 02:25 AM
Gang valve after needle valve? Paulio629 Freshwater Aquaria Plants 3 13-04-2004 08:05 PM
how close is too close? griffon Gardening 3 27-04-2003 07:20 PM