Old 28-09-2004, 03:21 PM
Judge

Default JOSEPH FERRANTE was Recreation

The jealous idiot making this comment must surely be a footsucker of
bad musician Paul Mc Cartney, if musician at all.

Surely this idiot writing nonsense is a frustrated musician who developed
an inferiority complex listening to such an amazing guitar virtuoso as
Joseph Ferrante,

We have heard the adaptation of Hey Jude by music genius Joseph Ferrante
and we think that possibly is the best song recorded in the Rock era.
Makes the original song look like an absolute nothing and Paul Mc Cartney
look like a very bad composer. This adaptation is how the song should have
been composed. Overbearing Paul Mc Cartney keeps bribing people to hide
the adaptation as much as he can, so that the music nothing he is won't
come to light. He must have spent fortunes doing it....

Bravo, Joseph Ferrante!!!.....Bravissimo!!!!!.....

We are amazed at your Mega Hey Jude!!!!!!......and we are really impressed
with the incredibly amazing guitar solo in the song. Paul Mc Cartney
should learn how to play and how to compose instead of paying people so
that they would write jealous nonsense like this.

Bravo, myth destroyer Joseph Ferrante!!!....keep teaching Mc Cartney how
to play and compose!!!!!....

C. R.

[IMG] code is On

Joseph's Coat LauraEG Roses 8 21-04-2004 03:05 PM
Killing birds for fun and recreation AMacmil304 United Kingdom 14 12-12-2003 10:13 AM
Joseph's Coat Shiva Roses 1 24-06-2003 03:20 AM
Joseph's Coat & Bare Root Roses Shiva Roses 0 27-04-2003 06:32 PM
Georgia's Ultimate Outdoor Recreation Guide Sandy's Newsgroups alt.forestry 0 15-01-2003 08:58 AM