Old 11-10-2004, 03:29 AM
Jamison

Default For those who know plants...

For those who know plants, I would appreciate some tips or sugestions
on what types of colorful, yet a outdoor plant/flower would survive a
desert heat, but does not require a lot of sun?

Thanks for the input!
Old 11-10-2004, 06:18 AM
Cereus-validus

For or from?

Did you do a google search on xeriscaping?

There are quite a few succulents that do well in a desert environment but
prefer shade from the mid-day sun.

BTW, which desert is it and in which state? Is the rainy season in the
summer or winter?