Old 21-10-2004, 07:23 PM
TOM KAN PA

Default What animal left that???

Does anyone know of a web site that tells you how to recognize what animal was
in your yard by looking at the feces it left??

My daughter now has her own big yard and told me that there was either deer or
rabbits in her yard. She decided this by seeing the stools left.
I think she needs some reference.

Old 21-10-2004, 09:39 PM
clc

Jeez o' Pete! I'd hate to see the size of that wabbit!

Cheryl

Old 22-10-2004, 01:22 PM
Frank Logullo

"TOM KAN PA" wrote in message
Does anyone know of a web site that tells you how to recognize what animal

was
in your yard by looking at the feces it left??

My daughter now has her own big yard and told me that there was either

deer or
rabbits in her yard. She decided this by seeing the stools left.
I think she needs some reference.

Reminds me of time my wife had a fit when I turned to her in yard and showed
her samples of each species in hand.
Both are pellets, usually, and rabbits are much smaller. Feces is
essentially odorless for these vegetarians
Frank