Old 23-10-2004, 01:47 PM
GrampysGurl

Default How to rid house of ants?

As simple as that seems, in almost every large city each year you
can probably find an article in the paper where someone was burned due
to a boiling water accident while treating ants. Had a customer that
was severely burned, their child just missed being injured and their
puppy was killed, all in the name of being environmentally friendly.

Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!

Dancing dog is back!
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/smartdog.wmv

When draining pasta the house rule here is no one is in the kitchen.... person
or pet because I knew someone burned very badly as a child by their mother
going to the sink and slipping tossing the water on her then child.
Colleen
Zone 5 CT
Old 26-10-2004, 05:41 AM
jamie

Stephen M. Henning wrote:
Daniel Prince wrote:

"Stephen M. Henning" wrote:

If they are sugar seeking ants, a mixture of boric acid and sugar will
clear them up. It is a dry powder mixture that is not toxic to humans.

What should we use for grease eating ants? Thank you in advance for all
replies.

I have heard of people mixing boric acid with animal fat-paste and using
it for a bait for the grease eating ants.

Boric acid, sugar, and peanut butter.

--
jamie )

"There's a seeker born every minute."

Old 26-10-2004, 09:02 PM
me

Animal fat kills humans, but doesn't do a thing to ants. We have to add
boric acid to it.
Rather ironic, eh?
hehe

"jamie" wrote in message