Old 12-11-2004, 05:57 PM
Road Runner

Default Help Please

I wonder if anyone can tell me what to do to help my Yellow Hibiscus plants.
Their leaves keep turning yellow. The one does get blossoms, but the other,
they are both young plants, about the same size, gets a few buds but no
blossoms yet. The main thing that worries me though, is that their leaves
turn yellow. I don't notice anything like little wholes or spots on the
leaves, but as the leaves mature, they turn bright yellow. They seem to be
getting enough water, lots of sun, and since they seem to require both, I
just don't know what to do to keep them from having their leaves turn
yellow. On the other side of the driveway, I have pink hibiscus and they
are thriving. Thanks for any and all answers. Sandy

Old 12-11-2004, 05:59 PM
Vox Humana

"Road Runner" wrote in message
. ..
I wonder if anyone can tell me what to do to help my Yellow Hibiscus

plants.
Their leaves keep turning yellow. The one does get blossoms, but the

other,
they are both young plants, about the same size, gets a few buds but no
blossoms yet. The main thing that worries me though, is that their leaves
turn yellow. I don't notice anything like little wholes or spots on the
leaves, but as the leaves mature, they turn bright yellow. They seem to

be
getting enough water, lots of sun, and since they seem to require both, I
just don't know what to do to keep them from having their leaves turn
yellow. On the other side of the driveway, I have pink hibiscus and they
are thriving. Thanks for any and all answers. Sandy

Have you considered fertilizing them? How about checking the pH of the
soil.