Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-11-2004, 04:20 PM
HH

Default Computer program for gardens?

This question has probably been asked before, but I'm new to the newsgroup.
Is there a computer program in which one can set up a garden layout in the
program and identify plants by location? That is, I want a birds-eye view of
the garden, with each plant shown by an ID of some sort in its proper place.
The ID symbols would be listed elsewhere and the plant identified. I have
drawings of the garden, with the various plants identified in the beds, but
when I add new plants and transplant others, the drawings become hopelessly
muddled. Any advice would be most appreciated.

Harlan
---
[If you reply to my email address, please delete the word REMOVE from the
address.]