Old 01-12-2004, 08:12 PM
Cindy

Default Oh Mad.. Where are you?

got something here for you if you are interested.... A HUGE split leaf
philodendron(sp?) I grew it from a young pup a couple of years ago and my
old body just cant tote it in and out anymore for the season change. Right
now its in TWO of those large container buckets you can buy at Wal-Mart.(one
inside of the other with the bottom of the top-one knocked out for better
drainage)
I cant think of a better home for it Let me know.. Right now its
threatening to take over the entire corner of my living room!

Cindy

PS, better bring two guys , a truck and a wench bg

Old 02-12-2004, 01:28 AM
madgardener

I'm here..........drowning in bullshit schedules at Lowes, running non
driving son to his Lowes for his bullshit schedules which conflict with my
bullshit schedules and just trying to cope. How is that precious daughter of
yours? (you can find me not in the Lawn and garden section, but in
LUMBER....I can always use a hug and see someone I care about that I've met
on the garden chat room........g) I too have a split leaf phil and it's
holding it's own in the corner of my den at the french doors that don't
allow you to go into my bedroom (long story)...if you want to park it here,
I'll care for it, but it's a jungle/desert in here..........LOL I won't
kill it, but it will be really ****ed at me during the winter until it
freaks out with the pristine balcony it will spring and summer on that faces
the north holler and woods. Let me know..........
maddie
news