Old 19-12-2004, 01:32 PM
Cereus-validus...

Years of abusing Dahlia roots have just given you a sprout?

Happy ChakaKahn to you.

"David Hill" wrote in message
escape wrote .........."We had very warm fall temperatures in the 70s and
80s and my daffodils are sprouting now"

I'm surprised they have taken so many years to start growing, and that you
can remember where you planted them all those years ago.

Happy Xmas
--
David Hill

www.abacus-nurseries.co.uk

Old 19-12-2004, 06:04 PM
Joe

"Cereus-validus..." wrote in message
m...
Lighten up, Schwindu. You are wound up so tight you are going to give
yourself an aneurism by New Year's day.

You don't want me to respond to your bellicose babblings? Too bad if I'm
cutting into your time drooling at the senior center, you Geritol

grouch!!!!

Nobody gives a flying fig how long you have been puttering around in the
garden yet still remain clueless. Maybe its just that your Alzheimer's is
getting to you and exacerbating your raging inferiority complex, you

grumpy
geezer?

At a guess, the guy with the funny latin handle is a defrocked priest,
serving time in the big house for molesting his Sunday schoolers.

It is quite annoying to be told you know nothing about some aspect of
gardening, especially by a punk troll.

Old 19-12-2004, 06:07 PM
Joe

"sherwindu" wrote in message
For your information, I am not a novice gardener. Been doing it for

years.
However, in the past 15 years I have been planting bulbs here, I have

never had
them pop up at the beginning of the winter. To me, this was an unusual

event.
Maybe it happens to other people, but I never experienced it. I thought

my
question
was perfectly legitimate.

The question is perfectly fine. This muscari grass was another phenomenon I
had not encountered before, and I have been gardening muscari for ten years.

Old 19-12-2004, 09:33 PM
Cereus-validus...

You're delusional, Joe Bob.

Since you are so familiar with molesting Sunday schoolers, you must be
talking about yourself.