Old 19-12-2004, 03:51 AM

Default Poopets - where to buy?

Has anyone heard of a garden fertilizer sculpture called a PooPet?

My boyfriend's mother wants one for Christmas and we cannot find them
anywhere.

They used to have a website and all. They are crafted of manure by the
PA Amish Mennonites.

If anyone has any info on where to find PooPets, I'd greatly appreciate
it!

Old 19-12-2004, 03:54 PM
LFR

wrote in message oups.com...
Has anyone heard of a garden fertilizer sculpture called a PooPet?

My boyfriend's mother wants one for Christmas and we cannot find them
anywhere.

They used to have a website and all. They are crafted of manure by the
PA Amish Mennonites.

If anyone has any info on where to find PooPets, I'd greatly appreciate
it!

I tried doing a google search and was not able to find anything. You may have to buy from them in person.

Old 17-12-2005, 04:13 PM
Registered User

Red face

Quote: