Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-01-2005, 08:41 AM
G. Wolmershaeuser

Default Deno's "Seed Germination Theory and Practice"

Hello,
I'd like to order the above book. I understand that it is only available
through the author himself.
The address I have found is:

Norman C. Deno, Professor Emeritus of Chemistry
139 Lenor Drive, State College, PA 16801, USA

No email is given. Before sending money to him I'd like to verify the
address. Is there anybody around who has ordered the book recently?
Any other way for buying the book?
Thanks
Gotthelf