GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Abuse Record of Cereus-Validus/Ken Anderson (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/89389-abuse-record-cereus-validus-ken-anderson.html)

Cereus-validus..... 04-02-2005 10:44 PM

Praise from Caesar.

I'm overwhelmed with surprise.

Bilbo should realize that only those who can't put up should shut up. You
can't bluff you way through life without eventually getting caught. If he
ever met me face to face, he would probably run away and hide.

Now if only I could find a way to make a lot of money with this esoteric
knowledge, I would build a Crystal Palace for my favorite plants.

"Tom Jaszewski" wrote in message
On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 04:19:12 -0000, (Bill Oliver)
wrote:

CV's habits distance him from social intercourse in this forum. We do
not know how he acts face to face; we only know his facade. Dealing
with that facade is the price of exploiting his demonstrated
expertise.

Nah if you ever go to a cactus convention you'll find his online
persona is pretty much the same, Steven is consistent and near genius
for his cactus and succulent knowledge.

But thanks for the insights into your ass hole personality and
arrogance.

Gary 05-02-2005 12:55 AM

Yes, Bearclaw -
We are only too happy to watch you wriggle in disgust (and possibly,
secretly, delight). Being a victim is so much FUN, isn't it!

Joe 05-02-2005 01:58 AM

"enigma" wrote in message
. ..
"Joe" wrote in

He belongs over in alt.troll

no, he does not. you need to read the definition of 'troll'. CV
is most decidedly NOT a troll. you, OTOH, are getting
dangerously close.
lee

I think I understand the definition. I'd say he fits. Some others here
would seem to agree. If you do not, I'd like to understand better how
abusive sarcasm advances gardening discussion and information exchange.

Cereus-validus..... 05-02-2005 08:03 AM

Hey dude, Dubya just got reelected and he's just getting started.

You haven't seen anything yet if you want to see what real abuse is!!!

oups.com...

Bill Oliver 06-02-2005 02:43 AM

In article ,
Cereus-validus... wrote:
Whoa Bilbo,

That was intense. Do you write instructions for assembling electronic
equipment or do you just enjoy reading Roget's thesaurus recreationally?

Better. I'm a bureaucrat. Fear me.

billo

Cereus-validus..... 06-02-2005 06:24 AM

A fearless bureaucrat you are, Bilbo?

Could be the fumes in the air from your building's poor air circulation has
you hallucinating, you wannabe Walter Mitty?

There is no such thing in this era of government downsizing. Expect an early
retirement if you are lucky, you delusional pencil pusher.