Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2005, 02:28 PM
madgardener

Default missing garden friends.........

Well apparently there are quite a few missing friends from our cyber backyard. Grdngal has lost her newsgroups capability, and now I've found that the other Marilyn up in Ohio has lost HER newsgroups thanks to AOL dropping them. This is horrible!! It's like walking down the street to visit a friend's garden and discovering in the night that the whole yard has been whisked away! I guess I'll have to personally e-mail some of my garden friends to see if they're having newsgroup withdrawal. I wonder why AOL would do this? (and the server that Pam, aka grdngal, has)
madgardener up on the snowy ridge, where we FINALLY got snow (it's all gone Eastwards to North Carolina every time!) back in Faerie Holler, overlooking a beautiful wintery English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7?, Sunset zone 36

[IMG] code is On

A friends place - contact-garden.jpg joevan[_3_] Garden Photos 1 08-12-2011 03:28 PM
A friends garden Wendy7 Garden Photos 0 08-11-2010 04:47 PM
mystery of missing water solved Larry Ponds 0 15-08-2004 04:39 PM
Theophrastus - missing bits o8TY Plant Science 2 26-04-2003 01:30 PM
Theophrastus - missing bits o8TY Plant Science 2 18-02-2003 05:03 PM