Old 17-04-2005, 01:02 PM
loonyhiker

Default It's plant buying time!

Quick, some one stop me!!! A couple of my Christmas presents were gift cards
to Lowes and Home Depot. On Friday, which was a snow day (or really a
Not-snow day), I had off. It was around 70 here and sunny for the first time
in days. I ran to the store and bought 24 wave petunias, lantana, and
columbine. I'm going back for impatiens next. I'm scheduled (teachers like
that word!) all day today for gardening and planting. I'm so excited. Of
course all the pollen (and wisteria) has me popping allergy pills like
candy! But I feel the urge to go buy more plants. Oh no, I better find a
gardeners anonymous group! I hope everyone is enjoying the springtime!

loony

Old 17-04-2005, 06:57 PM
Ann

"loonyhiker" expounded:

Quick, some one stop me!!! A couple of my Christmas presents were gift cards
to Lowes and Home Depot. On Friday, which was a snow day (or really a
Not-snow day), I had off. It was around 70 here and sunny for the first time
in days. I ran to the store and bought 24 wave petunias, lantana, and
columbine. I'm going back for impatiens next. I'm scheduled (teachers like
that word!) all day today for gardening and planting. I'm so excited. Of
course all the pollen (and wisteria) has me popping allergy pills like
candy! But I feel the urge to go buy more plants. Oh no, I better find a
gardeners anonymous group! I hope everyone is enjoying the springtime!

loony

It's sticky-pot disease, Loony, there is (fortunately) no cure )
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts