Old 21-04-2005, 07:29 AM
madgardener

Default A message from GRDNGAL (Pam)

"I miss the newsgroup - tell everyone I said hi. "
Pam aka "grdngal"

She still hasn't gotten newsgroup capability since her provider dropped the
newsgroup. Her life is hectic and she's passed herself quite a few times at
the nursery she's working at and her landscaping job and lifes little brick
walls.
madgardener

Old 21-04-2005, 07:53 AM
Travis

madgardener wrote:
"I miss the newsgroup - tell everyone I said hi. "
Pam aka "grdngal"

She still hasn't gotten newsgroup capability since her provider
dropped the newsgroup. Her life is hectic and she's passed herself
quite a few times at the nursery she's working at and her
landscaping job and lifes little brick walls.
madgardener

Is she still at Swanson's?

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5
Old 21-04-2005, 07:59 AM
Travis

madgardener wrote:
"I miss the newsgroup - tell everyone I said hi. "
Pam aka "grdngal"

She still hasn't gotten newsgroup capability since her provider
dropped the newsgroup. Her life is hectic and she's passed herself
quite a few times at the nursery she's working at and her
landscaping job and lifes little brick walls.
madgardener

Has she tried www.groups.google.com you can read and post to text
groups.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

Old 21-04-2005, 08:03 AM
madgardener

"Travis" wrote in message

Is she still at Swanson's?

if it's where she worked last year, yes. she had worked at another nursery
for 15 years and left. I will ask her.
maddie

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

Old 21-04-2005, 11:43 AM
Ricky

"madgardener" wrote in message
"I miss the newsgroup - tell everyone I said hi. "
Pam aka "grdngal"

She still hasn't gotten newsgroup capability since her provider dropped

the
newsgroup. Her life is hectic and she's passed herself quite a few times

at
the nursery she's working at and her landscaping job and lifes little

brick
walls.
madgardener

tell her to try aloe.cjb.net
I switched to it when my provider went paid.
Ricky

Old 21-04-2005, 05:06 PM
Travis

madgardener wrote:
"Travis" wrote in message

Is she still at Swanson's?

if it's where she worked last year, yes. she had worked at another
nursery for 15 years and left. I will ask her.
maddie

I think Swanson's was where she worked for 15 yrs.

--

Travis in Shoreline Washington

[IMG] code is On

we familiarly laugh alongside Pam when the bad floors shout alongside the young room Greek Large Faggot United Kingdom 0 23-07-2005 11:05 AM
fern? help( thank you pam-gardengirl/sugarchile) BeBop Gardening 0 30-11-2003 09:32 PM
thanks mad, v & pam, new question! NAearthMOM Gardening 3 29-10-2003 12:02 AM
Pam - Japanese maple sam Gardening 2 17-05-2003 02:32 AM
Ping: Pam Garden Gal Mark or Travis Gardening 1 02-02-2003 02:02 PM