Old 03-05-2005, 07:03 PM
Doug Kanter

Default Old Rose Sources in U.S.?

Anyone have an heirloom rose source in the U.S. that they've been happy
with? I'm looking for a rambler called "Seagull", and not having much luck
finding it here. Google turns up 8 zillion hits, mostly in the U.K.

Old 03-05-2005, 09:30 PM
Doug Kanter

"Richard" wrote in message
Check out this link. It lists several U.S. Suppliers in addition to
those overseas. Ashdown is one of my favorites.

http://helpmefind.com/rose/l.php?i=A5667&tab=16

Richard

On Tue, 03 May 2005 18:03:21 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

Anyone have an heirloom rose source in the U.S. that they've been happy
with? I'm looking for a rambler called "Seagull", and not having much luck
finding it here. Google turns up 8 zillion hits, mostly in the U.K.

Thanks, Richard.

Old 04-05-2005, 12:22 PM
Doug Kanter

"escape" wrote in message
On Tue, 03 May 2005 18:03:21 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

opined:

Anyone have an heirloom rose source in the U.S. that they've been happy
with? I'm looking for a rambler called "Seagull", and not having much luck
finding it here. Google turns up 8 zillion hits, mostly in the U.K.

I don't know anyone in the U.S. who has the experience or selection of
heirloom
and vintage and cemetery and anything roses, anywhere, but he

http://www.vintagegardens.com/

Thanks. There goes my budget. :-)

Old 04-05-2005, 12:23 PM
Doug Kanter

wrote:

Anyone have an heirloom rose source in the U.S. that they've been happy
with? I'm looking for a rambler called "Seagull", and not having much luck
finding it here. Google turns up 8 zillion hits, mostly in the U.K.

Richard, a local nursery owner gave me this resource and said she's had
absolutely no problem having the plants shipped here (NY) from Canada, where
the place is located.

http://www.pickeringnurseries.com/tw.../web_store.cgi

[IMG] code is On

old pond, old pump Charlie Brown Ponds (alternative) 1 04-08-2006 08:19 PM
[IBC] For old, Old, OLD members ;-) Bill Neff Bonsai 3 18-05-2005 04:28 AM
[IBC] For old, Old, OLD members ;-) Jim Lewis Bonsai 1 17-05-2005 09:14 PM
Old Trees and old news P van Rijckevorsel Plant Science 0 17-12-2003 04:04 PM
Planting a 3 week old tank and propagating a 2 year old sword rhizome McCord Tech Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 12-09-2003 10:22 AM