Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2005, 04:46 PM
FardinA

Default My lawn is still not green

Hi There,
I have laid my grass last spring, and the results were fine to some
extent. I had thick grass in my fron yard and back yard. However, on
sides, the grass was not thinck enough.
Weather is warming up slowly here in Alberta, Canada (14-16 C in day
time). However, my grass mainly stays yellow. The worst part is the
sides where I can barely see any green grass. My neighbor's grass is
thick and green. His grass is very green and thick on the side of his
house, but mine (which is adjacent to his grass) is not at all. I asked
him if he used any speacial type of grass. He just used fertilizer in
the fall, and so do I. I used even fertilizer just three weeks back.
I don't know what's wrong with my grass. If it's the weather, then why
my neighbour's grass is much better than mine?
I appreciate if you can let me know of your feedback.