Old 11-05-2005, 02:53 PM
superuser1

Default small garden , need help

I live in tennessee. This year i decided to attempt to grow a couple of
roma tomato plants, some cayenne peppers and herbs. Nothing in the
garden is growing properly so far except the cilantro. All of a sudden
it picked itself up and starting doing well. The rosemary hasnt budged
a bit. The peppers look at bit wilted and all of this is not doing much
for my confidence of the roma tomatoes. Can someone point me to a book
or give me a few tips? I feel the issue may be drainage or the plants
need different amounts of water and some have to much/ to little.
Thanks for any help.

Old 12-05-2005, 03:11 PM
1_Patriotic_Guy

Tomatos need lots of sun and frequent watering, but good drainage. I
suggest Miracle Grow or organic matter mixed into the soil to help the
tomatos.

ups.com...