Old 27-05-2005, 04:04 AM
Dave Mitton

Default Mass Quantities of ground cover plants in MA?

I'm looking at putting a ground cover on a 30 ~40 ft section of a slope about
10" wide. I'm tending toward using phlox subulata or stolonifera.

By some rough guesses, I'm looking about over a hundred plants. Depending on
how quickly I want them to fill in.

Where would I be able to buy something like that in the Greater Boston area at a
reasonable price??

Dave.
Old 27-05-2005, 06:02 PM
William W. Plummer

Dave Mitton wrote:

I'm looking at putting a ground cover on a 30 ~40 ft section of a slope about
10" wide. I'm tending toward using phlox subulata or stolonifera.

By some rough guesses, I'm looking about over a hundred plants. Depending on
how quickly I want them to fill in.

Where would I be able to buy something like that in the Greater Boston area at a
reasonable price??

Dave.

Sylvan Nursery in Westport, MA is a massive wholesale/retail outlet.
http://www.sylvannursery.com
Old 27-05-2005, 10:43 PM
BetsyB

"Dave Mitton" wrote in message
news
I'm looking at putting a ground cover on a 30 ~40 ft section of a slope
about
10" wide. I'm tending toward using phlox subulata or stolonifera.

By some rough guesses, I'm looking about over a hundred plants. Depending
on
how quickly I want them to fill in.

Where would I be able to buy something like that in the Greater Boston
area at a
reasonable price??

Dave.

Boston Ivy? Keeps down most weeds and fills in nicely.

BetsyB