Old 27-05-2005, 05:15 PM
rkusenet

Default revive the lawn

Hi,

I live in Toronto. Last month after the snow melted we noticed that there are lot
of patches in our front lawn where the grass has died. All there is a brown/yellowish
patch. It looks ugly.

How do we correct it in the easiest way.

Thanks.

Old 27-05-2005, 06:08 PM
David Bockman

"rkusenet" wrote in
:

Hi,

I live in Toronto. Last month after the snow melted we noticed that
there are lot of patches in our front lawn where the grass has died.
All there is a brown/yellowish patch. It looks ugly.

How do we correct it in the easiest way.

Thanks.

The easiest way would be to rake out the area vigorously and overseed,
using a cover such as straw or 'Penn Mulch'.

email:
http://beyondgardening.com/Albums

[IMG] code is On

How to revive False Sunflower? s Gardening 0 16-07-2004 07:02 PM
cyperus papyrus - how do I prune / revive? Editore25 Gardening 1 20-05-2004 05:11 PM
Help Revive Phal - Please! Susan Orchids 4 10-02-2004 01:55 AM
Revive old pond keith nuttle Ponds 1 25-05-2003 01:32 PM
Revive a lawn Li Hao Gardening 2 09-03-2003 04:32 AM