Old 02-06-2005, 02:03 PM
JJ

Default newbie question...

I just moved into a new home and have a large lawn area in the
backyard....no lawn yet. Basically it's about 40% grass and the rest weeds
and dead patches of dirt. Without starting from scratch today, or laying
sod ( which we want to do next season...whenever that is..) is there
anything that i can do with what i have right now to improve it???

Thanks for any help...

J.

Old 03-06-2005, 12:56 AM
JJ

I'm in northern california....sunny through the summer everyday....

thx...

J.

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"JJ" wrote in message
I just moved into a new home and have a large lawn area in the
backyard....no lawn yet. Basically it's about 40% grass and the rest
weeds and dead patches of dirt. Without starting from scratch today, or
laying sod ( which we want to do next season...whenever that is..) is
there anything that i can do with what i have right now to improve it???

Thanks for any help...

J.

Where do you live?

[IMG] code is On

[IBC] Newbie question Jim Lewis Bonsai 7 03-09-2003 01:42 AM
Newbie Potato Tire Question Richard Lovering Edible Gardening 5 27-07-2003 11:02 AM
[IBC] Repotting- Newbie question Luis Fontanills Bonsai 6 01-04-2003 07:20 AM
Repotting- Newbie question Buridan Bonsai 0 30-03-2003 02:32 AM
Newbie question Buridan Bonsai 3 26-01-2003 07:53 PM