Old 08-06-2005, 07:24 PM
huerochingon

Default injured Agave

I just bought an octopus agave and my dog ran into it and broke one of
the tips so that it's dangling. About 2 inches or so was damaged on the
tip of the leaf. the plant is about 2 feet tall overall and pretty
young, it was just planted 2 weeks ago. Does this kind of damage heal
pretty quickly on these plants or will it look like this for a long
time?

Old 08-06-2005, 07:42 PM
Toni

"huerochingon" wrote in message
oups.com...
I just bought an octopus agave and my dog ran into it and broke one of
the tips so that it's dangling. About 2 inches or so was damaged on the
tip of the leaf. the plant is about 2 feet tall overall and pretty
young, it was just planted 2 weeks ago. Does this kind of damage heal
pretty quickly on these plants or will it look like this for a long
time?

The plant itself will be fine, but that leaf will always be broken.

--
Toni
South Florida USA

Old 09-06-2005, 03:28 AM
Cereus-validus.....

Its not a problem. Just remove the broken part and the remaining part of the
leaf will heal.

Have that damn dog put on a short chain before the stupid mutt does any more
damage.

"huerochingon" wrote in message
oups.com...
I just bought an octopus agave and my dog ran into it and broke one of
the tips so that it's dangling. About 2 inches or so was damaged on the
tip of the leaf. the plant is about 2 feet tall overall and pretty
young, it was just planted 2 weeks ago. Does this kind of damage heal
pretty quickly on these plants or will it look like this for a long
time?

[IMG] code is On

Injured spruce Dan Hartung Gardening 22 09-06-2004 05:18 AM
Update - Toad Injured or deformed. Heather Ponds 5 14-07-2003 09:22 PM
Toad - injured or deformed. Heather Ponds 14 12-07-2003 08:56 PM
Toad - injured or deformed. Heather Ponds 1 11-07-2003 06:10 PM
Confrontation during anti-logging operation leaves one dead, one injured P van Rijckevorsel alt.forestry 0 21-11-2002 09:52 AM