Old 09-06-2005, 05:04 AM

Default Sunbeam RE1000 mower

I wonder if someone knows where I can secure a replacement
clogged rubber drive belt for my mower that is light
enough for newly planted lawns versus my much heaver
Thor?

(Sunbeam has advised they no longer provide parts for their
old RE-1000 twin blade electric mower 8-(

Ciao, Ack.

---
# SLMR 2.1a # Press any key to continue or any other key to quit
* Origin: BBS Networks @ www.bbsnets.com [8010] (8:8/62)
Old 13-05-2006, 06:52 AM
Registered User

Smile

I was looking for bushings for the same lawnmower, I didnt find them, but I did find the belts, so I signed up for this forum to let you know, check out this site,http://www.homeappliancesuperstore.c...am+lawnmo wer
you can buy the belts there. Enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by