Old 30-06-2005, 01:40 AM

Default Create a Mailing list and you could be Blessed with $200,000+, If not please Delete This

Turn $30 into $200,000+. Easy Money. I am not kidding. Look!!!!! :
TURN $5 INTO THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN A FEW WEEKS!!! FROM YOUR
COMPUTER!!! : READING THIS MESSAGE WILL CHANGE UR LIFE FOREVER : TURN
THIRTY DOLLARS INTO $200,000 EASY AND HONESTLY!!! : I found this on a
bulletin board and decided to try it. A little while back, I was
browsing through newsgroups, just like you : are now, and came across
an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of
dollars within weeks with only : an initial investment of $30.00! So I
thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was
curious, so I : kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $5.00 to
each of the 6 names and address stated in the article. You then : place
your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the
article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There : are thousands) No catch,
that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people
first, I thought about trying it. I : figured: "what have I got to lose
except 6 stamps and $30.00, right?" Then I invested the measly $30.00.
Well GUESS : WHAT!?... Within 7 days, I started getting money in the
mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money : just
kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $125.00. By the end of
the second week I had made a total of over : $5,000.00! In the third
week I had over $50,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my
fourth week and I have made a : total of just over $200,000.00 and it's
still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $30.00, and 6 stamps, I
have spent more : than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this
works and most importantly, WHY it works... Also, make sure you print :
a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it,
as you need it. I promise you that if you follow the : directions
exactly, that you will start making more money than you thought
possible by doing : something so easy! : : Suggestion: Read this entire
message carefully! (Print it out or download it.) Follow the simple
directions and watch the : money come in! : : It's easy. It's legal.
And, your investment is only $30.00 (Plus postage) : : IMPORTANT: This
is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is 99%
no risk - it really works! : : If all of the following instructions are
adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends. : : PLEASE NOTE:
: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $200,000+ or more can be
yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains : successful because of
the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its
success by carefully adhering to : the instructions. : : : You will now
become part of the Mail Order business. In this business : : your
product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in : : the
business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are : :
happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made : :
from the mailing lists is secondary to the income, which is made from :
: people like you and me asking to be included in that list. : : : Here
are the 4 easy steps to success: : : : STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of
paper and write the following on : : each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME
ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now : : get 6 US $5.00 bills and place ONE
inside EACH of the 6 pieces of : : paper so the bill will not be seen
through the envelope (to prevent : : thievery). Next, place one paper
in each of the 6 envelopes and seal : : them. You should now have 6
sealed envelopes, each with a piece of : : paper stating the above
phrase, your name and address, and a $5.00 : : bill. What you are doing
is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY : : LEGAL! You are requesting
a legitimate service and you are paying for : : it! Like most of us I
was a little skeptical and a little worried : : about the legal aspects
of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. : : Post Office
(1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed : : legal. Mail
the 6 envelopes to the following addresses: : : #1) Mary Adam: : 1558
Carlton Court: Corona, CA 92881 : : #2) Ross Kassis : : 1724 Peggy
Court: Petaluma, CA 94954 : : #3) Cole Carrillo: : 6571 State Rd Apt
103: : Parma, Ohio 44134 #4) Brad Schario 955 Menoher Blvd.
Johnstown, Pa 15905: : #5) Ernie Dawson1311 Meadowview DriveDecatur,
IL 62526 #6) Roosevelt Singleton 3702 N. Moundford Ave. Decatur,
IL 62526 : : STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you
see above, move : : the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4,
etc...) and add YOUR : : Name as number 6 on the list. : : : STEP 3:
Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as : : close
to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at : : least
200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All : : you
need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you : :
make! You won't get very much unless you post like crazy. : : : This is
perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 : : Sec.
1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws. : : Keep a copy of these steps
for yourself and, whenever you need money, : : you can use it again,
and again. : : : PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful
because of the : : honesty and integrity of the participants and by
their carefully : : adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If
you are of : : integrity, the program will continue and the money that
so many : : others have received will come your way. : : : NOTE: You
may want to retain every name and address sent to you, : : either on a
computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. : : This
VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might : : be
a good idea to wrap the $5 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk : : of
mail theft.) : : : So, as each post is downloaded and the directions
carefully followed, : : six members will be reimbursed for their
participation as a List : : Developer with five dollars each. Your name
will move up the list : : geometrically so that when your name reaches
the #1 position you will : : be receiving thousands of dollars in
CASH!!! What an opportunity for : : only $30.00 ($5.00 for each of the
first six people listed above) Send : : it now, add your own name to
the list and you're in business! : : : ---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO
POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------ : : : Step 1) You do not need to re-type
this entire letter to do your own : : posting. Simply put your cursor
at the beginning of this letter and : : drag your cursor to the bottom
of this document, and select 'copy' : : from the edit menu. This will
copy the entire letter into the : : computer's memory. : : Step 2) Open
a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top : : of the
blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will : : paste a
copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name : : to
the list. Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If : : you
want to do your postings in different settings, you'll always : : have
this file to go back to. : : Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer
and try searching for : : various newsgroups (on-line forums, message
boards, chat sites, : : discussions.) : : Step 5) Visit these message
boards and post this article as a new : : message by highlighting the
text of this letter and selecting paste : : from the edit menu. Fill in
the Subject, this will be the header that : : everyone sees as they
scroll through the list of postings in a : : particular group, click
the post message button. You're done with : : your first one!
Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is : : jump to
different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of : : it,
it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE : :
MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE! BUT YOU HAVE
TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will begin receiving money
from around the world within days! You may eventually want to : : rent
a P.O. Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If : : you
wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as : :
the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE : :
CORRECT.** : : Now each of the 5 persons who just sent me $5.00 make
the MINIMUM 200 : : postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5
persons respond to each : : of the original 5, that is another $625.00
for me, now those 25 each : : make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4
and only 5 replies each, I : : will bring in an additional $625.00!
Now, those 125 persons turn : : around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my
name at #3 and only receive 5 : : replies each, I will make an
additional $3125.00! OK, now here is the : : fun part, each of those
625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with : : my name at #2 and they
each only receive 5 replies, that just made me : : $15,625.00!!! Those
3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 : : newsgroups with
my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 : : newsgroups react I
will receive $78,125,00! With an original : : investment of only
$30.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the : : list, you just
take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send : : out another
$30.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6 : : again.
And start posting again. The thing to remember is: do you : : realize
that thousands of people all over the world are joining the : :
internet and reading these articles everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are : :
now!! So, can you afford $30.00 and see if it really works?? I think :
: so... People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no : :
one sends you the money? So what! What are the chances of that : :
happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest : :
people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are : :
willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new : :
users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual : :
internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really:TURN
$30 INTO THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN A FEW WEEKS!!! FROM YOUR COMPUTER!!! :