Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-07-2005, 01:38 AM
tenplay

Default Slugs eating our annuals

We recently planted a few 4" high annuals in our home garden in Western
Washington near Olympia. Within a couple of nights, some of them were
stripped completed of their flowers and leaves. Our neighbor informed
us that the culprits are slugs and showed us the silvery trail that they
leave behind. She suggested that we use poison or else choose plants
that they don't like to eat. What are some colorful annuals (or even
perenials) that won't attract the slugs? Thanks for any advice.