Old 08-07-2005, 03:01 AM

Default Help,Dymondia margaretę

I am in coastal north San Diego. Cool, occasionally warm, very little
rain. We started groundcover on a hill planting Dymondia margaret=E6
from flats. It has spread real well, but I have a running battle with
my wife about water. She wants to continue watering daily (overhead
sprinklers) since it seems to have spread well. I would like to cut
back to 2xweek. My thinking is the frequent shallow water promotes the
weeds that are coming up in the D.marg plots. Also, 1 plant has died.
Leaves just look dried out and white while the plants around it look
OK. When I pulled the dead plant the root seemed a little soft and the
tissue easily peeled off the outside of the root.
thanks,
jim in Oeanside, CA.

[IMG] code is On

Dymondia - slow spreading? Higgs Boson Gardening 2 30-06-2013 10:44 PM
HELP HELP HELP Lynne Orchids 6 07-05-2004 01:03 AM
help with high light/high co2 tank out of balance = greenwater :( help J. H. Freshwater Aquaria Plants 17 08-04-2003 04:44 PM
[IBC] IBCers You can help the list (was: [IBC] Please help me :-))) Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 23-03-2003 12:44 AM
help! Please help find out what kind of plants I have :) Dave M. Picklyk Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 18-02-2003 05:09 AM