Old 11-07-2005, 07:01 PM
travelinmatt

Default List of garden needs now!

It's time to schedule these services

1. Preventative Grub Control
Yes we can now prevent grubs. Don't worry about your lawn being eaten.
Best applied mid July and be effective to control the fall infestation
of grubs.

2. Webworm Treatment
Looks like we may be in for another big webworm summer. We can handle
them.
We only treat trees with visable signs of webworm activity.

3. Fall Fescue Aeration and Seeding
Do you already have fescue or maybe thin, bare, shady areas that need
seeding?
We offer hydroseeding or can just broadcast our seed blend with our
spreader.
Call for a quote or we can send someone by to leave an estimate.

4. Mole Control
This application usually requires 3 treatments per year.

5. Soil Ammendments
Did you have a soil test and sulphur, lime, or organic ammendments were
recommended?

services
680-0077

Look for more in depth information at our web site
www.agrilawn.com

Old 12-07-2005, 04:32 AM
Travis

travelinmatt wrote: