Old 11-07-2005, 07:03 PM
travelinmatt

Default Schdule list now

It's time to schedule these services

1. Preventative Grub Control
Yes we can now prevent grubs. Don't worry about your lawn being eaten.
Best applied mid July and be effective to control the fall infestation
of grubs.

2. Webworm Treatment
Looks like we may be in for another big webworm summer. We can handle
them.
We only treat trees with visable signs of webworm activity.

3. Fall Fescue Aeration and Seeding
Do you already have fescue or maybe thin, bare, shady areas that need
seeding?
We offer hydroseeding or can just broadcast our seed blend with our
spreader.
Call for a quote or we can send someone by to leave an estimate.

4. Mole Control
This application usually requires 3 treatments per year.

5. Soil Ammendments
Did you have a soil test and sulphur, lime, or organic ammendments were
recommended?

services
680-0077

Look for more in depth information at our web site
www.agrilawn.com

Old 12-07-2005, 05:37 PM

On 2005-07-11, travelinmatt wrote:
It's time to schedule these services

www.agrilawn.com

Well I went to the website and it is in Oklahoma City, OK.

I requested a free estimate.

Not to keep Susan from whining I did give them the benefit of the doubt
and asked if they really are in this area also that they update their
website.

If they did not have a presence in this area to quit posting here.

is a garbage address.
Old 21-07-2005, 09:43 PM
travelinmatt

Take the information for what it is worth and don't worry that a
company sent it out.

1. If you want to prevent grubs, now is the time to appy the products
to do so. It helps with the environment because treating now with the
specific product for grubs is a lot less toxic than treating after they
are already doing damage to the turf and the lawn company has to use a
general pest control that kills a lot more insects including the
beneficial ones.

2. Webworms are all over the south. Rather than let them do any further
damage to very expensive trees in your landscape, get them sprayed.
There are a lot of very environmentally responsible ways to treat the
infestations. Just treat them so you don't lose your investments.

3. Fall is fast approaching. The best time to seed a good local blend
of fescue varieties. If you have shady, thin, bare, or existing fescue
areas then it will be time to seed in September. It's not cheap or easy
work so you should start to prepare the soil for better germination
rates.

4. A soil test from a local reputable lawn company or extension office
will check for your pH. If the soil pH is too hi or low then the plant
investments in your landscape including your turfgrass will not be able
to absorb the correct nutrients it needs to remain healthy. If you have
had a pH test with bad results then late summer heat will be that much
worse on your plants. Amendments to the soil the correct pH or soil
structure will go a long way from now through winter to prevent more
damage.

We care about everyones environment and want to be a reliable resource
for anyone anywhere. We are a locally owned company and only treat
lawns in the Greater Oklahoma City Metro area but are happy to answer
questions from anywhere. We have been to a lot of conferences around
the country and have made friends with many reputable companies. Maybe
we can help you find what you are looking for. We don't want to spam.
We just want to help make our environment look good with professionals
doing the work correctly.

Old 22-07-2005, 05:07 PM

On 2005-07-21, travelinmatt wrote:
[...]

Two identical posts with different subject lines 7 minutes apart
counts a spam to me. Especially when the posts are of dubious use since
the only thing Raleigh and Oklahoma City have in common is they are both
capitals of their states.

If you want to take part in the discussions please do so. If you are
only going to post dubious info then please don't.

is a garbage address.