Old 09-03-2003, 01:56 PM
Donna Coghill

Default Help - Identify Houseplant

Hi, I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum. I searched for a houseplant
newsgroup, and I've searched the web for help in identify this
common houseplant to no avail. A friend of mine needs cheering
up and I would like to buy her this plant, as she really liked
the one that used to belong to someone in our office.

The plant has small triangular leaves on slender, delicate looking
stalks. I think the leaves fold up in the evening. There are
light green and burgundary varieties; the light green sends out
white flowers on thread-like stems, and the burgundy one has
light pink flowers.

If you recognize this plant, or can refer me to a website that
is helpful, I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks,
Donna